Retirement Readiness Assessment – Two-Hour Consultation $600
- Think you are ready to retire but want to make sure?
- Concerned about maximizing Social Security?
- Trying to decide whether to take an early retirement package?
- Want help calculating expenses once you retire?
- Wondering if a gradual transition from full-time employment could work?
This one-time consultation may be just what you need. It is ideal for those that do not want the conflicts in commission-based planning and/or the expense of a complete financial plan. You will have two hours of intensive work with a Certified Financial Planner® professional focused on your unique situation. Together, you will brainstorm scenarios for reaching your goals.
Before your session, you will be given access to your secure personal financial dashboard. This provides you with the opportunity to tell us more about your situation and upload helpful documents to a secure, on-line storage vault. When you have finished sharing the relevant details, we will sit down together, build a picture of where you are now and provide some options for the future.
After your session, you will have a clearer picture of your financial situation and a framework for moving forward. You will continue to have access to your on-line dashboard for six months, giving you the ability to run additional scenarios and print reports.
Here is what is covered:
- Retirement expectations and concerns
- Goal development and review, for example:
- Retirement age and income needed
- Healthcare cost estimates
- Major Purchases – car, truck, RV, boat
- Retirement income sources, including a discussion of Social Security
- Current investment asset review and development of target allocation
- Identification of strategies for success – work longer, save more, spend less
This service does not include:
- Tax planning
- Insurance review
- Estate or legacy planning
- Detailed education funding
- Detailed deferred income or stock option analysis
- Specific investment allocation using funds held outside of the CMI RSP Program